The twin Actiflex monitor arms are the perfect dual monitor set up. Floating your monitors above the work surface, easily adjustable, at the touch of a finger. The integrated gas cylinder allows precise positioning of the monitors. The monitor can be tilted up to 180 degrees, and the screen can be pivoted from landscape to portrait. Integrated cable management keeps the work surface free from cable clutter.
When you require a dual monitor combination for either 2 x screens or 1 x screen and 1 x laptop tray, the twin Actiflex Monitor Arm combination is an excellent choice. By placing 2 single Actiflex monitor arms on a desk provides excellent ergonomics for 2 screen users, particularly where there is a barrier or wall behind the desk.
- Gas articulated arm “floats” monitors above the desktop
- Fingertip adjustment of depth and height
- Desk-clamp or through-mount included
- A combined vertical range of 0 – 450mm.
- Fully adjustable: 360 degrees rotate, 180 degrees tilt and swivel
- 75mm/100mm VESA mounting pattern compatible
- Quick release VESA brackets for easy monitor mounting
- Integrated cable management
- Supports up to 6kg per monitor
- Suitable for most LCD/LED monitors up to 30″ (762mm) size
Who buys this:
The twin Actiflex Monitor Arm combination provides excellent adjustability at an economical price. It is ideal for mid-tier corporations that are looking to implement activity based working or the agile workspace. Because of its large range of movement, the twin Actiflex is particularly suitable for those who need to change the position of their screens frequently throughout the day, either for their own working comfort, or for sharing screen-based information with colleagues and customers.