Why buy this:
While most modern laptops come with excellent screens and full size keyboards, the close proximity of the keyboard to the screen finds many users hunching over their laptops to type. Raising the laptop up off the desk can help improve your posture, while freeing up room on your desktop.
- Multi-use for laptop computers, notebooks and tablets.
- Use your laptop as a second screen in a dual monitor configuration (requires a dual arm mount).
- Lightweight and robust steel construction, with non slip neoprene mat.
- Pre-configured 100mm VESA screw mount pattern
- Weighs only 1 kg
- Cable management cut-outs for a tidier workspace
A drop-away lip provides access to ports on the front, sides and rear of the laptop, and a non-slip mat holds the device securely on the tray.
The Laptop Tray can be mounted on any of our lightweight monitor arms, including the 7000 series. A monitor arm, with VESA bracket and tilter, needs to be purchased separately to use this product.
Who buys this:
The Laptop Tray is ideal for dual monitor configurations, where a laptop, notebook or tablet computer serves as a second monitor, and also for agile workspace situations where people set up their personal laptops on shared workstations.